Gwinnett Pediatrics provides these links as additional resources of information for our patients and parents. In the event that you have a question about any of the content on the web sites below, please contact our practice.
- Accommodations for Students with Autism
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Autism and Vaccine Safety Information for Parents
- Autism Resource Center
- Center for Young Women's Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Childhood Overweight and Obesity (CDC)
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Georgia Poison Control
- Guide to Better Sleep for Kids with Autism
- Healthy Children
- National Down Syndrome Organizations
National Down Syndrome Society
Global Down Syndrome Foundation
National Down Syndrome Congress
National Association of Down syndrome
Down syndrome Association of Atlanta (www.dsaatl.org)The mission of DSAA is to guide Atlanta’s Down syndrome community by connecting families and self-advocates the partners, programs, education, and resources they need to thrive
Parent to Parent of Georgia (www.p2pga.org) To support Georgia families and individuals from birth to 26 impacted by disabilities or special health care needs
Champions for Children (championsforchildrenga.org)A program to assist children and families who do not meet eligibility requirements for the TEFRA/Katie Beckett Medicaid program.
Parent mentors are parents who support other parents by providing information and resources to help their children succeed in school and transition from school to adult life.
GiGi's Playhouse Atlanta is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing free therapeutic programming, resources, and support to families of individuals with Trisomy 21/Down syndrome
Babies Can’t Wait (www.dph.georgia.gov/babies-cant-wait)
Georgia’s early intervention program for families of infants and toddlers with developmental delays and disabilities.
- National Institutes of Health
- National Highway Traffic Safety Adminstration
- Positive Parenting
- Prescription Medication Assistance
- Safe Kids Worldwide
- Swimming Pool Safety
- The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network
- Young Men's Health